Bitter Apricot Kernel
APRICOT Natural Bitter Apricot Raw Seed POWDER Gluten-Free Vegan B17 ORGANIC
|Ready To Eat
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
organic Bitter Apricot Kernel Seed
Minimum Order Quantity: 40 Kg
|Ready To Eat
|100 % Natural
|Store In Dry Place
Premium Quality Organic & Natural Products
Bitter Apricot Seed Powder (Prunus armeniaca):
Pure natural organic Bitter Apricot Seeds/Kernels in the form of Powder.
From Organic Farming in an ecologically clean non-contaminated area in the Kashmir Mountains.
Free from any Pollutants, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, No added Sugar/Salt, GMO-Free, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Soya, No Yeast, No Milk, No Starch, No Lactose, No Chemicals, Pesticide Free, Eco friendly Package.
Short Description about Bitter Apricot Seed Powder (Prunus armeniaca):
The apricot kernel is a small but powerful seed that has been linked to possible treatment of "bad cells". It’s found inside the center of an apricot stone.
Vitamin B's, are a naturally occurring nutrient found in many nuts, seeds, and plants. Vitamins from the B Group 1* is most potently found in apricot seeds. Apricot seeds contain a number of nutrApricots share many similar properties and uses with almonds. Apricot kernels are made up of: 45 to 50 percent oil, 25 percent protein, 8 percent carbohydrates, 5 percent fiber.They’re also loaded with healthy fats that help to lower “bad” cholesterol. The kernels contain essential fatty acids (omega-6s and omega-3s). These help fight heart disease, improve mental health, and have a host of other benefits.
Bitter Apricot Kernel Powder Nutrition Facts / Proximates per 100 g:
- Energy 360 kcal
- Protein 30 g
- Total lipid (fat) 11 g
- Carbohydrate 39 g
- Fiber, total dietary 10 g
- Sugars, total 6 g
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine)
- Vitamin B15 (Pangamic Acid)
- other Vitamin B's
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin E
- Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids
- Omega-6 Essential Fatty Acids
- Amino Acids
- Alpha Tocopherol
- small traces of various compounds
Bitter Apricot Kernel/Seed is tradionally used in/for:
- Apricot Seeds are Rich in Fiber, which Supports Digestive Health.
- Apricot Seeds contain high levels of Thiamine, also known as Vitamin B1, which some research shows may help lower blood pressure and maintain heart health.
- Apricot Seeds May Reduce the Effects of Inflammation and Arthritis.
- Zinc in Apricot Seeds May Support Vision and Eye Health.
- Vitamin B Support Liver Health.
- Vitamin B May Boost Immune System Defense.
- Apricot Seeds have Antioxidant Properties.
- Iron and Phosphorus in Apricot Seeds May Decrease Tiredness and Fatigue.
- Apricot seeds are composed of a significant amount of protein and amino acids, which are essential for muscle repair and growth.
- Omega-3 fatty acids found in apricot seeds may improve mental health in adults.
- Apricot Seeds also contain Omega 3, an essential fatty acid that the body cannot produce on its own.
- Apricot seeds contain the bone-building mineral calcium. Calcium is an essential nutrient that the body cannot produce.
- B and Zinc Found in Apricot Seeds May Ease Ear Pain. Additionally, the Zinc present in apricot seeds may help fight ear infections.
- B is Considered an Anti-Aging Agent for Skin.
- The essential fatty acids and vitamin A and E may help heal dry scalp and promote shine and moisture in hair follicles.
Organic Bitter Apricot Kernels
Minimum Order Quantity: 20 Kilogram
|Is It Organic
|Is It Dried
We are one of the main Suppliers of Bitter Apricot Kernels in India. We are also Single collector, producer and Exporter of Bitter Apricot Kernels from the main source of production, the paradise valley of Kashmir in India. We are interested in establishing long term business relationship with reliable industries and companies who are in search of reliable permanent supplier and main producer of Bitter Apricot Kernels.
This premium-quality, air-dried, Bitter Apricot Kernels are organically-grown. Raw Apricot Kernels are not steamed or cooked, which ensures that they retain their rich blend of natural, healthful nutrients such as protein, essential fatty acids, vitamins (such as B1, B6, B17/B-17/Laetrile/Amygdaline, etc.) minerals and other trace elements. We sell our Bitter Apricot Kernels for food items. We process more than 100 Metric Tons of all grades Bitter Apricot kernels. The packaging of Bitter Apricot kernels is available in 50 KG laminated HDPE sacs.
Why our Bitter Apricot Kernels?
- Rich in Protein
- Essential fatty acids
- Vitamins (such as B1, B6, B17/B-17/Laetrile/Amygdaline, etc.)
- 50 KG laminated HDPE sacs
- Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P
- Port of Dispatch: Mumbai
- Production Capacity: 200
- Delivery Time: 30 days
- Packaging Details: 50 kg sacs
Bitter Apricot Seed
|Type of Seed
|Is it Organic
|Is it Dried
|Country of Origin
|Made in India
Raw Amygdalin Or Vitamin B17 powder
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Box
|For Use In
|2 tea spoons
Laetrile has been used as an anti cancer agent since the 1800’s. It is used either on its own or as part of a programme. This might include following a particular diet, high dose vitamin supplements and pancreatic enzymes.
When laetrile is processed by the body, it changes to cyanide. Cyanide is a type of poison which is thought to kill cancer cells. There is not enough reliable scientific evidence to say laetrile can treat cancer.
People who use laetrile believe it might:
- improve their health, energy levels and wellbeing
- detoxify and cleanse the body
- help them to live longer
- Production Capacity: 50,000
- Delivery Time: 5
- Packaging Details: 5 Kg pack