Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kg
|Is It Organic
|Is It Dried
Burdock Is A Plant. The Root Is Sometimes Used As Food. The Root, Leaf, And Seed Are Used To Make Medicine.
People Take Burdock To Increase Urine Flow, Kill Germs, Reduce Fever, And “Purify” Their Blood. It Is Also Used To Treat Colds, Skin Conditions Including Acne And Psoriasis. Some People Use Burdock To Increase Sex Drive.
Burdock Is Applied To The Skin For Dry Skin (Ichthyosis), Acne, Psoriasis, And Eczema.
Greater Burdock Root is tradionally used in/for*:
- Powerhouse of antioxidants. Burdock root contains multiple types of powerful antioxidants, including quercetin, luteolin, and phenolic acids.
- Burdock root fights free radicals and combat the signs of aging.
- Phytosterols in burdock root are believed to boost scalp and hair health, relieve dandruff, and improve hair follicles to prevent hair loss and improve thickness.
- One of the most common traditional uses for burdock root has been to purify the blood.
- Burdock Root is one of those rare herbs that stimulate lymphatic drainage and detoxification.
- Can help prevent "bad cells".
- Burdock root has been used to detoxify the liver and body for centuries.
- Burdock root may also act as a diuretic. Diuretics help remove water from the body, offering relief for people retaining water.
- Removes toxins from the bloodstream through the respiratory, urinary and lymphatic system.
- Useful role in helping control blood sugar levels.
- Burdock root can help percent occurrence of high blood pressure.
- Can soothe inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Promotes growth of healthy bacteria in the intestines.
- Burdock root's cleansing effects speed up metabolism.
- Improve nutrient absorption and energy use and helps aid weight loss.
- Promotes blood circulation to skin surface.
- Another traditional use of burdock root is as an aphrodisiac.
- Burdock root has long been used to treat skin conditions like acne, psoriasis, and eczema
- The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of the root can help resolve skin issues when it’s applied topically to the skin.
- Improving blood sugar and treating diabetes.
- Traditional healers have recommended the use of burdock root to fight the common cold, sore throats, and other ailments.
- Burdock root significantly decrease measures of inflammation in people with knee osteoarthritis.
- Easing aches and pains.
- Burdock Root contains inulin, a soluble and prebiotic fibre that helps improve digestion.
- Burdock Root also contains mucilage which acts as a protection for the gastric mucosa.
- The compounds that give Burdock its bitter taste can help stimulate bile production.
- Burdock root is thought to lower cholesterol levels.
- Research suggests that burdock root has weight-loss potential.
- Burdock root is effective against numerous bacteria and fungi.
- Traditional use of burdock root for treating male & female sterility.
- Help remove acute tonsillitis.
- Production Capacity: 10000
- Delivery Time: 10
- Packaging Details: Bag lined in poly bag
|DRIED ROOT C&S
|BULK LOOSE BAG
|Is It Dried
1. DANDELION ROOT c&s COFFEE
2.DANDELION ROOT c&s TEA
3. DANDELION ROOT POWDER
4. DANDELION WHOLE ROOT
PLEASE REFER OUR PDF FILE FOR DETAILS