Organic Red Clover Tea
We are a leading Manufacturer of organic red clover tea from Srinagar, India.
Organic Red Clover Tea
Product Price: Rs 800 / KgGet Best Price
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Kg
RED CLOVER (Trifolium Pratense) TEA
|Is It Organic
|Store In Dry Place
|Is It Dried
Pure Red Clover Tops Herbal Remedy / Medicinal BIO TeaRespiratory, Cancer, Cardiovascular, Female Health, Bones, Skin, more...
Pure 100% natural organic Trifolium pratense in the form of dried Tops/Flowers/Blossom . Wild Harvested & Wild crafted in an ecologically clean non-contaminated protected area in the Kashmir mountains
Free from any Pollutants, No Preservatives, No Artificial Colours, No Artificial Flavours, No Artificial Sweeteners, No added Sugar/Salt, GMO-Free, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Soya, No Yeast, No Milk, No Starch, No Lactose, No Chemicals, Pesticide Free, Eco friendly Package.About Red Clover Flowers (Trifolium pratense):
Red clover's brightly colored flowers contain many nutrients including calcium, chromium, magnesium, niacin, phosphorus, potassium, thiamine, and vitamin C. They're also a rich source of isoflavones. These are compounds that act as phytoestrogens, plant chemicals similar to the female hormone estrogen.
Red Clover is primarily nutritive, but also used to support proper lymphatic function (alterative), immune support, healthy skin, and proper endocrine function. It does contain genistein, daidzein, and biochannin-A among other isoflavones and concentrated standardized remedies made from this plant deliver these chemicals in an isolated state. Since the plant is so nutritionally complex, it is probably best to use it as tea.
Trifolium pratense is used in traditional medicine of India as deobstruent, antispasmodic, expectorant, sedative, anti-inflammatory and antidermatosis agent.
- In herbal medicine, red clover is typically used to treat respiratory issues, such as asthma, whooping cough, and bronchitis.
- Lowers the risk of certain cancers.
- Enhance immune system which promotes the white blood cells production.
- Red clover is also essential for men to prevent the prostate cancer.
- Inflammatory conditions like arthritis. Prevent osteoporosis.
- Women's health problems such as menopausal and menstrual symptoms.
- Menopause and post menopause support.
- Red clover may help relieve the discomforts of menopause, especially hot flashes and night sweats.
- Lower the loss of bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.
- Red clover prevents bone loss, enhance the mineral density of bones and maintain bone strength.
- May help lower blood fat levels and reduce the LDL cholesterol in the body.
- Clover is an excellent blood purifier & cleanser.
- Red clover acts as a diuretic which helps to detoxify the body and eliminates the excess salts and toxins.
- Red clover applied to the skin for skin cancer, skin sores, burns, and chronic skin diseases including eczema and psoriasis.
- Red Clover has a mildly tonic effect on the nerves, which in turn eases indigestion, nausea and headaches.
- Effectively helps with a lack of vitality and energy.
- Red clover helps the human body get rid of uric acid, which is the main cause of gout and arthritis.
- Treats infertility. In folk medicine in some countries it is used to conceive, achieve pregnancy.
- Red clover possess coumarins which helps the smooth flow of blood.
- Promotes blood circulation by preventing cardiovascular distress and high blood pressure.
- Makes hair strong.
- Reduce skin aging.
Get Best QuoteRequest A Callback